Are you a Marketing professional keen to make a career move in 2023? My client are seeking a Marketing Specialist for to build and implement the marketing strategy within the Out of Home (OOH) Channels, working across the following areas: Restaurants (QSR, Casual Dining, Fast Casual), Delivery, Catering, Café/Tea/Bistro, Vending and Speciality Retail in addition to responsibility for developing and leading marketing initiatives that support securing new business opportunities, whilst expanding execution and driving demand.
- Responsible for adapting and executing the international marketing guidelines for the OOH channel in line with market needs.
- Create, develop, and implement marketing activities
- Manage the creation and delivery of marketing activities working with key stakeholders
- Drive brand awareness and consumption within the OOH channels through innovative marketing activities.
- Cross-departmental collaboration on consumer marketing, brand, and events.
- Develop effective relationships with Key Account Managers and Business Developers, sharing marketing strategies
- In conjunction with the sales team build a deeper understanding of key customers' agenda/strategies and align with brand's key initiatives to land marketing opportunities.
- Responsible for the creation, sourcing, management and allocation of POS tools and monitoring correct placement within the OOH channel.
- Support in developing and delivering staff engagement initiatives that target decision-makers, managers and frontline staff with sales strategies, training, & incentives
- Manage an industry trial program to educate about the functionality and use brand.
- Deliver tools, concepts & systems to track & measure the channel impact of key initiatives.
- Manage, track and analyse performance and execution within the OOH channel.
- Take best practices from other markets and adapt to implement locally where relevant.
- Build the annual business plan with the support of the On Trade Marketing Manager, ensuring the best plan and outcome for the OOH Channel.
- Develop key relationships with International HQ specialists to share insights, and best practices and align country plans.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of working in Marketing
- Interpersonal, organizational & communication skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude, able to cope with a fast-changing environment
- Full clean driving licence