Dublin 12 (Remote work with return to flexible, hybrid working arrangement)
Permanent full time
Excellent salary and benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join an exciting business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of our clients products and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness.
- Develop marketing and creative campaigns for our clients brands and events.
- Drive weekly promotional activities across email newsletters, radio advertisements, press releases, social media, Google display advertising and video marketing.
- Prepare annual marketing plans.
- Develop a market research programme across our clients brands.
- Work closely with other departments on our clients strategic messaging and branding.
- Prepare marketing proposals for partnerships.
- Manage and drive PR to increase the profile of our brands which includes writing of press releases, storytelling and management of media relations.
- Manage and maximise the effective use of the sponsorship budget.
- Produce marketing reports as required by the business in line with KPIs.
- Promote our client as an employer of choice internally and externally. Develop and implement a plan of activities e.g. promotion of company successes on social media, company social media pages etc.
- 5 years + marketing experience in a hands-on marketing role. Digital and traditional marketing skillset.
- Third level qualification in marketing or a related discipline.
- Drive, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced media environment.
- Flexible team player who is able to also work independently.
- Strong communication and English skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.