Marketing Specialist (Agri)
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role 'Marketing Specialist' on behalf of a leading Agri Business based in Dublin West. This is a full time permanent role that covers a broad range of skillsets within the marketing function. Please see below for further details on this exciting new role.
As this is a senior role, the ideal candidate will have 5 years + senior marketing experience (in both Digital and Traditional) and ideally come from an Agri or Farming background given to the technical nature of this industry.
- Gain a thorough understanding of our clients products and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness.
- Develop marketing and creative campaigns for our clients brands and events.
- Drive weekly promotional activities across email newsletters, radio advertisements, press releases, social media, google display advertising and video marketing.
- Prepare annual marketing plans.
- Develop a market research programme across our clients brands.
- Work closely with other departments on our clients strategic messaging and branding.
- Prepare marketing proposals for partnerships.
- Manage and drive PR to increase the profile of our brands which includes writing of press releases, storytelling and management of media relations.
- Manage and maximise the effective use of the sponsorship budget.
- Produce marketing reports as required by the business in line with KPIs.
- Promote our client as an employer of choice internally and externally. Develop and implement a plan of activities e.g. promotion of company successes on social media, company social media pages etc.
- 5 years + marketing experience in a hands-on marketing role. Digital and traditional marketing skillset.
- Farming / rural background and/or agri business experience.
- Third level qualification in marketing or a related discipline.
- Drive, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced media environment.
- Flexible team player who is able to also work independently.
- Strong communication and English skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
Mon - Fri (09.00 - 17.30) will start of remote and move to office based when restrictions lift
VHI (after 6 months)
Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) & Life Assurance and Health programmes
Laptop and phone
Expenses: business related mileage and expenses will be paid in line with the company's expenses policy
Holidays: 21 days per annum + 2 company days. 1 additional holiday after every 4 years' service, up to a max of 5 days.
Parking in communal car park
Click the link below and send your CV for consideration.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence