Marketing & Sales Lead
An amazing Irish Sports brand are seeking a highly motivated, organised, and creative individual to drive our new role of Sales and Marketing Lead. You should be self-motivated person and enjoy working on your own initiative. You will be a lead role within the company who can help sustain and grow the business into the future. As Sales and Marketing Lead you will help create sales channels, enhance customers experience with the brand, manage the website backend, be front facing to customers making sales on one-to-one basis, among other varied tasks. The position is an ideal opportunity for an individual who enjoys multi-tasking, communication, is extremely organised and creative.
Full time, On-site Role.
Key Tasks of the Role
- Engaging one-to-one with customers on a daily basis ensuring maximum sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media and display advertising
- Management of all digital channels (including website and social media channels)
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals to meet the plan
- Generating increased sales through engagement with selected retail partners
- Creating strategic marketing initiatives, ensuring high level of customer engagement and an increase in brand awareness
- Planning and carrying out company events, both on-site and off-site
- Ability to keep up to date with market trends and competition
- Assisting the Operations Manager in introducing the latest technology to help improve the business on a daily basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales or Business-related field required
- 2+ years' experience working in Sales, Communications, Marketing or Business
- Highly motivated with exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Prepared to work as part of a team
- Excellent grasp of social media, e-commerce, website analytical tools and best practices in the digital marketing field
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Creativity with a keen eye for branding and graphical ability is preferred