FRS Recruitment have partnered with an exciting company in the search for a Marketing Manager (Ireland), new to the Irish shores with a sterling reputation within the UK and undergoing a massive growth period across the UK & EU markets.
With a remote/hybrid working model. This is a fantastic opportunity to apply creative flair and vision in growing a specialist reputable brand here in Ireland.
- Take full ownership of active subscriber growth and revenue in the Irish and Northern Ireland markets.
- Develop marketing strategies aimed at increasing our subscriber base and brand awareness.
- Focus on driving new customer acquisition, retention and customer winback
- Work with the central (UK) team who will be implementing marketing efforts on digital channels (paid search and paid/organic social)
- Implement campaigns on new channels in the market (such as radio, OOH, PR, TV)
- Be responsible for shaping our communications strategy to meet the needs of the Irish market
- Work in a busy environment and instigate improvements at speed
- 3+ years of experience in a similar marketing role, managing annual budgets >€500,000
- Have a good record of driving business growth
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how metrics can influence the success of the company brand
- Have an pioneering mindset, seeking any opportunity to grow the brand
- Be accountable and with ability to work independently to plan and implement marketing initiatives
- Have experience running multi-channel offline marketing channels (preferably PR, radio, OOH, TV…)
- Strong analytical skills, using data to inform future initiatives and success metrics
- Great at building and nurturing relationships
- Good organisation and time management skills
- A degree or qualification in Marketing or other relevant degree is preferable but non essential.
What's on offer?
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- Personal learning & development budget
- Employee discount
- Co-working office space. Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
If you love dogs - you will love this role and company.