Marketing Manager (Europe)
In addition, this role collaborates with and takes direction from U.S. Global Brand Marketing Managers and their strategies within a global business/business unit. Using a blend of creative skills, customer insights and business-building strategies, Marketing Managers will strive to develop marketing opportunities in Europe within the medical device sector.
- Works closely with all strategic business unit marketing teams to help facilitate strategic planning (OHNS).
- Collaborates with and takes direction from Global Brand Marketing Managers to solve market specific problems in Europe.
- Optimise use of go-to-market strategies in Europe.
- Give European perspective to the market positioning of the company while distinguishing between personal preference and what's best for a customer, always including customer and market insights as a guide.
- Give input into communication briefs by gathering information and data to clarify European marketing issues - helping develop direction for execution.
- Help create global synergy between positioning, copy and visual solutions.
- Create global synergy for how a brand's position affects a multi-language European audience.
- Provide guidance of how marketing is executed in a wide range of communication channels, including product launches, advertising, events, interactive, education, speeches, symposia and various marketing communication channels.
- Keep abreast of new developments in innovative marketing programs, industry and professional education.
- Facilitate, brainstorm and present strategic marketing directions, gaining buy-in throughout a working process-often times working more than one solution.
- Performs tasks necessary to complete performance objectives or other duties assigned by immediate supervisor as well assisting team members as needed.
- Third level education with a formal qualification in marketing and significant marketing experience.
- Fluency in one or more European languages as well as English
- Previous experience with medical device product launches
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and some creative programs such as Adobe products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
- Extensive travel throughout Europe including occasional visits to the U.S. and other destinations
- Ability to form strong inter-personal relationships with colleagues throughout Europe and the U.S.
- Ability to work constructively in a matrix.