Marketing Manager (Agri/Animal Health)
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Marketing Manager' on behalf of our client, a leading Irish Agri animal health organisation. This is a full time permanent & newly created role as part of our clients strategic growth plans. Location: Dublin West
For this role you will have a strong background in Marketing as you will be required to oversee the marketing function of the business. Given to the technical nature of this industry, the successful candidate will also require a strong understanding/background in either Agri or Veterinary/Animal health.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy that supports the sales teams while building and maintaining the corporate image of the company. The candidate will also be responsible for the creation and implementation of the marketing plan, including tradeshow and event management, PR, advertisement using both online and traditional platforms, development of websites, social media and educational platforms. This requires strong multi-tasking abilities, flexibility and clear communications skills.
- Implement and develop the marketing strategy for our client relevant to the business strategies.
- Manage and execute trade events and external communication activities.
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing communication strategy, including advertisement, public relations, digital marketing, events and tradeshows, and other customer support projects.
- Develop specific marketing projects for categories within the ranges of Ruminant, Equine, Swine and Companion animal.
- Develop, produce and distribute marketing materials.
- Work within budgetary guidelines and manage marketing spend effectively
- Degree in business, marketing or Agri/veterinary related field.
- Previous experience, preferably within the food/agribusiness/companion animal industry.
- Good business acumen with a good knowledge of the Irish agricultural industry.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multitask and to properly prioritize projects and simultaneous deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A team player that can interact and bring new ideas and practices
- The ability to adapt and remain flexible in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Good computer skills, preferably with knowledge and experience of graphic design packages, media hubs (hubspot) and planning programs etc
- Official marketing certifications from recognised organisation highly regarded.
All applications by cv only , please email your cv through the attached link
We will not send your application to an employer without your prior consent
Your application will be kept 100% confidential