Marketing Manager ( Agri )
FRS Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of a global animal nutrition company. This is a full-time permanent role.
Reporting to senior management you will be responsible for managing the marketing function of the business. With a presence in over 100 countries you will be joining a progressive employer whom has a particular focus on ruminant and monogastric nutrition.
Duties to include
- Creation and implementation of the marketing strategy and projects for Ireland.
- Work with key account managers to engage with customers (implementing and executing plans for strategic accounts and budgeting accordingly).
- Conducting customer interviews to gain insights.
- Planning, co-ordinating, event managing/executing high profile events, trade shows and sponsorships, such as the National Ploughing Championships & European summit meetings
- Developing the communication strategy including advertising, public relations, social media, web and digital media.
- Develop, produce and distribute marketing materials.
- Maintain a budget and measure ROI on marketing activity.
- 2 to 3 years previous marketing experience
- 3rd level Degree in Marketing or Agricultural Science
- A passion / interest in the Agri-food sector a distinct advantage
- Ability to lead and manage
Excellent salary based on experience and qualifications to date
Please submit your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to John on confidence on 087 9955439