A well established Hotel & Leisure centre are looking to bring on a passionate and creative Marketing Manager to run and promote their business. The role will allow for an extremely high level of autonomy. As there are multiple divisions within this business this role will suit a creative marketer who thrives in presenting new ideas for different business divisions.
The role is a managerial position and will require a high level of collaboration with other business functions but there are no direct reports for this role.
This is a full time role based primarily in Galway subarbs with 1 day per week based on the hotel site in west Co. Galway.
* Lead and control all marketing activity for an established hotel.
* Manage day-to-day digital marketing processes, including external booking engine providers, optimisation, social partners and web development.
* Manage KPI's on all daily and weekly data to ensure marketing budget is used efficiently and effectively.
* Work closely with Hotel revenue team to maximise income from multiple revenue streams.
* Manage relationship with various media partners to aid the growth of the business.
* Support all hotel revenue channels including F&B, leisure centre, conference, and events.
* Ensure all social media channels are kept up to date and market relevant.
* Promote brand awareness.
* Identify key sales avenues and support management in targeting these opportunities.
* 3rd level qualification in Marketing
* A strong understanding of the hospitality sector
* Previous marketing experience
* Strong communication skills
* A creative mindset
* Experience working with yearly budgets
* Ability to multitask