Marketing Executive (Retail)
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of Marketing Executive on behalf of a leading Irish Agri Retailer in Munster - who's Head Office is based in the Cork region. Indeed, this is a full time permanent role.
The ideal candidate will come educated with a Marketing (or Relatable) Degree and have strong knowledge of both Digital and Traditional Marketing techniques (ideally in the retail industry). You will also come with 3 - 5 years' experience in the marketing function.
The role will be office based, however after a successful 6 months probationary period this will transition to a hybrid model at the request of the successful employee. (2 days home/3 days office)
Salary for this role is an attractive 35 - 45K basic (DOE) with a 15- 20% annual performance bonus, pension contribution scheme and more.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the roll-out of the annual marketing plan which includes media buying, development of creative campaigns in conjunction with external agencies, ensuring deadlines are met and effective roll-out to stores while ensuring that marketing spends are in line with agreed Marketing budgets
- Responsible for development, design and implementation of all agribusiness marketing communications including coordination of ordering, allocating and delivery of promotional material to the stores.
- Liaise with the extended team and with external agencies including design agencies, PR consultants and printers to ensure all POS material is implemented and effective, delivering a clear value message to our customers.
- Responsible for the collation of content for all in house Newsletters and the co-ordination of design, layout and print of same.
- Responsible for Email and SMS Marketing which includes maintaining and growing the customer database in line with GDPR rules and regulations. Timely communications to customers via this channel.
- Support Digital & Social Media Content development, distribution and evaluation for the business and stores.
- Support in Sponsorship & PR campaigns & Events- ensuring maximum brand exposure for the Business and for retail stores.
- Provide administrative back-up & support to all aspects of the Marketing function.
- Ensure corporate branding and brand guidelines are reflected in all communications.
- Manage and co-ordinate marketing portfolio of branded products for retail stores and events.
- Responsible for weekly reporting on Marketing activities
For this role we are looking for candidates that demonstrate the following criteria
- Demonstrate an ability to implement effective online and offline marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate an ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with stores, finance, operations, and merchandising teams
- Timely & Effective roll out of promotions to all stores based on promotions calendar with strict adherence to Brand Guidelines
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and focus on and meet task deadlines.
- Customer focused with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, self-starter with a resilient with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ensure that this role is carried out pro-actively with passion and energy.
Send an updated CV through the link, Cover Letters are also welcome but not essential.
All applications are treated with 100% confidentiality
Thank you for taking the time to read this job spec from FRS Recruitment