Marketing Executive (Kildare)
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Marketing Executive' on behalf of our client, a leading Irish Agribusiness based in the South West, Kildare region. This will also suit candidates in a commutable distance from counties Laois, Carlow and Wicklow. Indeed, this is a newly created role as part of our client's strategic growth plan.
If you have a passion for traditional/digital marketing & content creation, are a recent graduate or have a number of years of practical marketing experience, why not apply today to discuss the role further.
This is an exciting role with great potential for the right candidate. Working closely with the sales team, management team and sales director, you will create, develop and drive the marketing strategy. Key to making this happen will be training, educating and mentoring the sales team, giving them the skills, knowledge and marketing material to clearly portray our client's product range, quality, uniqueness and advantages.
- Management of the company's website.
- Planning and execution of marketing communication activities.
- Planning and management of advertising activities.
- Daily monitoring, management and updating of social media accounts.
- Managing PR activities with media in Ireland and internationally.
- Planning and preparation for trade and promotional events.
- Creating graphic designs and editing images for branded promotional, advertising and communication material.
- Production of brochures and parts catalogues.
- Managing customer feedback to maintain a database of customer testimonials.
- Research, analysis and reporting of sales, marketing, customer and competitor data.
- Expected occasional involvement in additional travel and operational activities.
- Strong work ethic and proactive team member.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of agriculture/dairy would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with media.
- Relevant Marketing Qualification or experience of working in Marketing.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- IT skills - proficient in the use of the Adobe suite would be an advantage.
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process - All Applications through Gerry at FRS Recruitment