We have currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Executive to manage marketing across our FRS Recruitment and FRS Training businesses. Based in Roscrea, this is a full time, permanent role.
As Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and managing marketing campaigns and creating a first class experience for our customers. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing targeted digital marketing campaigns utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Overseeing content generation and developing the strategy for Social media including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Managing all marketing collateral including brochures, merchandise, blog posts, etc.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website along with search engine optimised copy and targeted key words.
- Monthly marketing reporting/statistics on social media and google analytics to identify trends, insights and opportunities.
- Working with 3rd parties including brand and website design agencies.
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
A history of translating business goals into successful digital marketing campaigns.
* An ability to effectively communicate through a variety of technology platforms (webpages, emails, and social posting, etc…)
* Experience planning, creating and executing marketing campaigns with Facebook, Adwords, Hubspot, MailChimp or another advanced email marketing platform.
* Strong creativity and design skills
* Experience in the key areas of digital marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
* You know how to plan, create and implement content marketing strategies (and how to measure their effectiveness)
* An interest in the HR and Recruitment industry
The position will be based in our Roscrea (Tipperary) office. Travel (national) may be required from time to time to attend relevant shows, events and our other offices. This role would be ideally suited to someone with 2+ years relevant marketing experience.