Marketing Executive (Cork)
On behalf of a leading Agri Retail Organisation, FRS Recruitment is happy to invite you to apply for the role of Marketing Executive. Our client is a leading Agri Retailer in Munster. We have partnered with them in recent years and can offer you insight on their enjoyable and flexible working environment.
Location: Co. Cork
Contract: Fixed Term - 6-9 month Contract (Leading to perm)
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
For this role you will have a degree in Marketing and 3 plus years' experience in Retail Marketing i.e. Store Branding, POS, Instore advertising, external advertising etc.
- Roll-out of the annual marketing plan which includes media buying, development of creative campaigns in conjunction with external agencies, ensuring deadlines are met and effective roll-out to stores while also ensuring that marketing spend is in line with agreed marketing budgets
- Provide post campaign improvement recommendations to be leveraged for future campaigns
- Development, design and implementation of all in-store marketing communications including co-ordination of ordering, allocating and delivery of promotional material to the stores
- Liaising with the extended team and with external agencies including design agencies, PR consultants and printers to ensure all Point-of-Sale material is implemented and effective, delivering a clear value message to customers
- Provide administrative back-up & support to all aspects of the marketing function
- Support in sponsorship campaigns
- Ensuring corporate branding and brand guidelines are reflected in all communications
- Managing and co-ordinating the marketing portfolio of branded products for retail stores and events
- A 3rd level marketing qualification
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential
- Visual Communications or Graphic Design qualification an advantage
- An ability to implement effective online and offline marketing campaigns
- An ability to roll out promotions across a network of stores in a timely and effective manner based on a promotions calendar, while adhering to brand guidelines
- A proven track record of strong organisational skills, an ability to prioritise tasks and to focus on and meet task deadlines
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
No Resume - No Problem. You can call me on 0864648449 during normal business hours.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process - All Applications through Gerry at FRS Recruitment