Marketing Executive - Agri
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Marketing Executive - Agri' on behalf of our Client, a leading Irish Agri business based in North Tipperary. This is a fulltime, Maternity Cover contract where the successful candidate will report to the marketing manager and be responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies to promote the company's agricultural, training and fencing products and services. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the agricultural industry, with experience in on-line and off-line marketing.
Working Model: Hybrid option 2 days at home and 3 days in office
Job Type: Maternity Cover starting March/April 2023
Experience: 2-3 years
* Creative content creation (text, image & video) and implementation of marketing campaigns.
* Collaborate with business managers and teams to create effective marketing campaigns.
* Blog, PR, and article writing on agricultural related topics.
* Manage social media accounts and create engaging content to promote our products and services e.g. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok
* Manage social media and paid online advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, google AdWords.
* Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
* Maintain website content, SEO, tracking, and reporting google analytics.
* Plan, co-ordinate and attend industry events and conferences to represent the company, deliver business unit objectives and network.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key industry and internal stakeholders.
* Manage marketing budgets with accounts team.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
* 2-3 years of experience in marketing, preferably within the agricultural industry
* Strong understanding of the agricultural industry, including knowledge of farming practices
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Evidence of compelling written and visual content creation
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience managing social media accounts and creating engaging content through Canva.
* Willingness to travel to attend industry events and conferences.
* Click the link in description
* Call Bonnie on 086 108 8534