Marketing Executive - Agri
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Marketing Executive - Agri' on behalf of our Client who is an expanding Agri business in the North/East Cork Region. This is a full time, permanent, hybrid role. Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with the Sales Manger, Sales Advisor, FMS Advisor and Business Support Team. This role will see you growing the adoption and market share of the Company's full product portfolio and services while devising and executing Marketing campaigns throughout the business
Customer satisfaction & lead generation
* Organises the generation of leads locally, as well as customer loyalty events such as open farm days, information days and exhibitions as set in the annual marketing & communication plan. Arranges the transport of resources and materials. Takes the lead in the evaluation and reporting of events.
* Conducts activities to increase participation in customer satisfaction surveys in close cooperation with the Cluster and initiatives to improve customer loyalty.
* Monitors customer satisfaction survey results, delegating feedback to the relevant company team members with a problem-solving mind-set.
* Supports Corporate and Cluster marketing activities such as participation in national and international events when required.
Marketing strategy & development
* Prepares and executes the annual marketing and communication plan in line with the available budget and in close collaboration with the Cluster Marketing specialist and is responsible for the monitoring of the marketing budget.
* Is responsible for the corporate branding of the Company and the employees, ensures that all marketing and communication items are in line with the corporate identity and company guidelines.
* Develops and increases brand awareness by means of advertising (online & printed).
* Project management and research
Branding & content creation
* Ensures that the Company website is up-to-date and in line with guidelines.
* Creates newsletters and manages social media accounts.
* Proof reading and content/ copy writing.
* Coordinates and implements offline and online marketing campaigns.
* Evaluates online campaigns by using Google Analytics
* Gives recommendations and implements design and content for advertising, web content and marketing materials. Adobe experience (preferable).
* Graduate level with 1-3 years+ marketing experience. Degree qualified in Marketing or related discipline.
* Proven track record of supporting and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
* A knowledge of the agricultural industry, particularly dairy is beneficial.
* Strong networking ability and communication skills
* Excellent organisational, written and verbal skills
* Good administration skills(Microsoft Office) and excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
* Ability to prioritise workload and hit deadlines
* Excellent knowledge of social platforms; Instagram, FB, Twitter, Tick Tok, LinkedIn,
Instagram, Hootesuite etc.
Mobility Requirements for National/International Travel:
* Most hold clean, valid drivers license
* Most hold valid passport
* Flexible and willing to travel
* €30k - €40k depending on experience
* 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
* 40hrs per week 9am - 5pm