Marketing Executive - Agri
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Marketing Executive - Agri' on behalf of our Client, who is an innovative group of Agri-Businesses helping to shape a sustainable future through innovative technologies, solutions and advice in seed and animal nutrition.
The Group is now seeking a dynamic Marketing Executive who has the skills and experience to deliver marketing campaigns for our businesses.
As Brand Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy and working will all stakeholders to deliver company objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, innovative, and expanding organisation.
Role and Responsibilities
▪ Manage the execution of cross channel marketing communications with strong marketing messaging.
▪ Responsible for content creation for marketing campaigns.
▪ Manage digital marketing activities to include CRM, making improvements in segmentation and personalisation of email marketing campaigns.
▪ Managing results-driven social media marketing, both paid and unpaid campaigns.
▪ Update company websites via CMS (Content Management System) to support marketing activities.
▪ Work as part of the team on the implementation of a new brand concept for roll-out Q3.
▪ Execute marketing activities including event management, PR, sales support material and budget management.
▪ Analysing campaign results and reporting on performance to identify new continuous improvements.
▪ Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally throughout the business with key stakeholders.
▪ Work together with the marketing team to achieve department activities.
The ideal candidate will:
▪ Relevant 3rd level qualification and can demonstrate how their experience will enable them to hit the ground running. Some exposure to the Agri market would be an advantage.,
▪ Be a good communicator, with the ability to work well and communicate verbally across all levels of the organisation.
▪ Excellent written and oral communication skills with exacting attention to detail.
▪ Be self-motivated, resourceful, have a can-do attitude, always keeping the end goal in sight and add improvements along the journey.
▪ Be highly proficient using standard office and marketing specific IT tools, systems, and online services. Experience in audio-visual content creation would be an advantage.
- Upload CV using link provided