A leading distributor of Farm Machinery in Ireland is currently seeking applications for the position of Marketing Co-ordinator. Reporting to the Marketing Director this role would best suit somebody living in the Dublin, Kildare, Meath counties.
Our client is a market Leading organisation suppling 30,000 different lines of parts through a dealer network of 450 in Ireland.
Job Location - Office based from Dublin (75% office based and 25% on the road around Ireland).
Job title - Marketing Co-ordinator
Job type - Full-time permanent
- Responsibility for helping draw up and implement a marketing plan. This includes but is not limited to newspaper, social media and online for machinery and parts side of business
- Communicating with agri. journalists and writing press releases on new machines and products
- Working with a designer to create effective advertisements
- Communicating with sales team to establish marketing focus
- Helping dealers with specific campaigns for open days, demonstrations etc.
- Helping to organise trade shows, open days and promotion of demonstrations
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Working with photographers and videographers to create strong farm user testimonials that can be used online and in native advertising
- Harnessing Microsoft CRM system to create direct mail campaigns and qualifying leads for the sales team
- Collaborate with other departments to help with marketing campaigns
- Responsibility for updating the website with supplied copy, imagery and other media
- Scope and freedom to develop the website design alongside the Marketing Director in order to keep farmhand.ie at the forefront of the industry
- Some travel to our European suppliers will be expected but this should not be more than 7 days per year
- Experience or relevant third level degree in business/marketing
- Excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of farming and the farm machinery industry
- Experience in creating marketing campaigns and implementing them
- Strong social media advertising skills
- Outgoing, energetic and willing to take own initiative and drive internal business growth, by communicating with future and current clients.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills. Editing photo/video content desirable but not essential.
- Full clean driver's
- Salary 32 - 40k
- Monday- Friday 08.30am- 17.30pm (Summer), 08.30am-17.00pm (Winter)
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to Gerry on 086 4648449
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.
N.B. Due to the High Volume of applications only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted