A leading Irish agribusiness is currently seeking applications for the position of Marketing Co-ordinator. This is a full-time permanent position.
Job Location - Office based from Meath. This role will suit someone living in the Meath/North Kildare or Dublin West area.
Salary - DOE
Job title - Marketing Co-ordinator
Job type - Full-time permanent
Are you currently seeking a career move for 2019? If so, this may be the role for you.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Marketing Graduate with 1-2 years marketing experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a localised marketing campaign that supports the business strategy while maintaining corporate image.
- Create and implement the marketing strategy for Ireland based on our corporate communication strategy
- Plan, coordinate and execute events, tradeshows and sponsorships
- Develop the communication strategy including advertising, public relations, social media, web and digital media
- Develop specific marketing projects to target customers
- Work closely with the sales team to build relationships with key customers and potential customers
- Develop, produce and distribute marketing materials ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- Maintain the marketing budget and measure ROI on marketing activity
- Occasional international travel will be required
- Degree in business, marketing, agricultural science or related area
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in marketing or agribusiness. We will also consider applicants with lesser working experience provided they have a strong farming / agricultural background.
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to Gerry on 086 4648449
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.