Marketing Co-Ordinator (Agri)
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Marketing Coordinator'. Our clients are a global Animal Nutrition business, operating internationally and are now looking to recruit for their expanding team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will interact closely with multi-discipline marketing functions, including PR, digital marketing and design, that bring marketing campaigns to life, educate audiences and articulate positions on industry trends.
The successful candidate will have a relevant degree with a strong understanding and interest in both Social Media and Agriculture.
Based, in office, in Meath, this is a full-time permanent role.
* Work closely with the company teams to provide marketing support, specifically with a view to activating social media and digital activities.
* Plan, coordinate, manage and execute high profile events, tradeshows and sponsorships.
* Supporting the sales teams to build relationships with our customers and offer collaborative marketing support to key accounts.
* Ensuring all marketing initiatives are on-brand and delivered in a relevant tone of voice.
* Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analysing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, agriculture or a related field.
* Interested in being part of a specialist marketing team with an appreciation for agriculture and the food-supply chain.
* 1-2 years relevant experience in business/marketing/agriculture/science.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with strong attention to detail.
* Firm grasp of various marketing platforms, channels and best practices, including social, digital and email marketing.
* A self-starter with the ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and move projects forward.