In your new Marketing role, you will support the Marketing Department to implement the retail marketing promotional calendar.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy marketing department in community pharmacy sector. It will give you great experience in learning about pharmacy, skincare, wellness and beauty and how to bring campaigns to market. You will work across all media channels supporting the marketing team. E commerce is a key channel for our business, so if you are interested in this area, this is the role for you.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist on all marketing and social media campaigns
- Marketing point of contact for all store requests and queries
- Coordinate all PO requests from suppliers
- Marketing Assets Champion who will create a marketing assets image bank x category and x format online and to download and save all marketing assets to the shared drive
- Digital Tills and Digital Posters management and rollout. Supply files for all cycle changeovers and any other changes
- Provide marketing support in dealing with marketing requests, organise additional Point of Sale distribution to stores where required
- Management of incoming sponsorship and charity requests
- Organise competition prizes directly with the stores
- Source images with suppliers for monthly point of sale and organise point of sale lists and distribution.
- Own monthly poster run and signage sheets and provide graphic design support
- Assist marketing team with customer events and design support as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years administration experience
- Advanced Microsoft skills, PowerPoint etc.
- Photoshop/ Illustrator / In Design Experience an advantage
- Capable of working under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise workload and excellent attention to detail