Market Data Associates - Multilingual
Market Data Associate - Multilingual Roles
Role Location: Co Westmeath
Role Type: 6 Month Contract - Genuine View to Permanency
Languages sought - Brazilain Portuguese, German, Turkish, Dutch, Russian, Italian, and French. Spanish, Polish
My client is a global company at the forefront of providing the consumer and retails markets with market research solutions. They offer point of sale solutions and industry solutions helping companies utilise information in terms of trends and market insights. This is not a call centre role; this is a team based administrative role where you will need to have a head for data and like looking for errors and glitches in the system. The role involves coding and categorising data into more relevant sets of data - Interested?
- Adding, matching and inactivating retailer POS records within the company's proprietary database.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of raw files, according to production schedules.
- Improving data quality/attribute coding for assigned categories
- Identifying Retailer or processing problems in the data
- Managing multiple categories/retailer assignments.
- Other assigned tasks.
We are looking to speak with candidates that are highly organised; detail orientated and have an innovative approach to solving problems. You will enjoy working in a dynamic team environment and have ambition to grow and develop yourself.
This is a contract role and if it works out for you as well as the company they will genuinely look at taking you on for a permanent role.
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069