Our client, an industry leader in medical technology is currently recruiting for an Manufacturing Technician to join their team in Offaly.
Regarded as a great place to work, this a fantastic opportunity work within a state-of-the-art facility that offers ground-breaking solutions within the medical field.
As a qualified Electronic Technician, you will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the production and testing of high quality assembly of medical equipment. You will be required to work closely with the engineering team identifying production test failures.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Assembly and test of Electro-mechanical units from drawings and Inspect to test records
- Experience in electro-mechanical assembly in testing role.
- Experience in fault-finding
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to use technical understanding to deliver improvements in process/productivity
- HNC/HND in Electronics or related discipline
- Experience of ERP system (Oracle R12 preferred)
Apply today for an immediate interview