We are seeking a Manufacturing Technician for our Kerry based manufacturing client, who are going through a growth stage.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be experienced in a manufacturing environment and be able solve problems on machining technical issues. Experience in a machining and CNC environment is desirable.
- Operating, setting and processing production equipment.
- Approving set-ups prior to production.
- Meet product specification and maintain safe and clean work areas.
- Accurately collecting, verifying and recording production and/or quality data, ensuring proper documentation of all orders.
- Organise and adapt on-going machining processes to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as required or assigned is essential.
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Technician position, please apply through the link