2 positions available
3 shift pattern, Mon-Fri
Our client based a commutable distance from Killarney, Macroom, Kanturk or Mallow, requires 2 x Manufacturing Technician's.
You will be joining a multinational company where innovation and career progression is encouraged. This is a mass production facility which is quality focused.
You will be working with supportive colleagues in the Technical Support department. You will primarily be supporting the Final Assembly Production area but will support SMT, Moulding or PAL areas when required. As the Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Locating and diagnosing failures in automatic and semi-automatic assembly rigs, high-speed part placement machines and testing rigs used by the Production department.
- Complete and document maintenance activities using Mainsaver CMMS.
- Competent in the use of mechanical tools and knowledgeable in test equipment
- Provides general maintenance support as designated by Technical Team Lead.
- Reports to Technical Team Lead accurately on all equipment downtime.
- Coordinates maintenance on critical systems/equipment with Technical Team Lead.
- Complies with all safety regulations.
- Other duties as directed by Technical Team Lead.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Minimum Level 7 Technical qualification
- Minimum 2 years' relevant work experience, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing industry.
- Experience of PLC programming, electrical systems and mechanical systems diagnosis would be an advantage.
- Experience with Mainsaver CMMS, or equivalent, would be an advantage.
- Ability to work and communicate with the Production team as well as the Technical Team.
- Ability to operate in a high-pressure environment.
- Confidence to make good, logical decisions on your own and the ability to communicate your decision to the next level in the correct timeframe.
If you're from the Killarney area, I have good news my client offers a bus service from Killarney to the site. This service is provided at a reduced cost for all shift patterns.