Manufacturing Support Technician
Manufacturing Support Technician Based in Cork
Are you a passionate Manufacturing Technician with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a GMP lab environment? If you enjoy working in a fun, friendly and team-based environment with amazing opportunities to build your long-term career, then I am pretty sure that I have the perfect job for you!
Manufacturing Support Technician- Permanent- Days- Attractive Sal & Benefits -Cork- Pharmaceuticals
Fantastic opportunity for a permanent Technician to work in a state-of-the-art pharmaceutical company in Cork
I have seen first-hand how this company truly invests in their employees to help them achieve success within their chosen career path by providing exceptional, in depth training and development programmes. I genuinely love recruiting for this Client.
The primary purpose of this Manufacturing Technician job is to support technical and analytical tasks in a Pharma lab
You will have a Minimum of diploma in relevant scientific discipline (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology)or related Science with a minimum 1 years GMP laboratory experience
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary with a range of benefits which include a Bonus Scheme, Health Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme etc.
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- In-depth training provided in various testing techniques (more varied than other pharmaceutical companies)
- Active sports and social club.
- A positive and friendly working environment!
- Provide core technical support with preparation of, and maintenance of, day-to-day lab equipment.
- Maintaining laboratory equipment by performing checks
- set-up of equipment and material preparation
- Maintenance of minimum stock levels including ordering of laboratory materials/reagents and associated inventory logs (e.g. raw materials).
- This person will be responsible for providing assistance for other members of staff as required.
- Responsible for providing general assistance in laboratories.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A Minimum of diploma in relevant scientific discipline (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology) or related Science this must be complimented with a Minimum 1 years GMP Industry experience (Pharma/Medical Device Industries).
- Organised with strong documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Fun, friendly, personable and positive!
- Good team player, honest and conscientious with good communication skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
Sound interesting? Curious to hear more about this Manufacturing Support Technician job? I would be delighted to chat you through the opportunity in more detail!
I have multiple other opportunities nationwide in Waterford, Limerick and Midlands
You may also have searched for: Physical Chemistry analyst job, QC Chemistry analyst job, Chemist job , QC analyst physical job, QC Analyst, QC chemistry ,Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Chemist, QC analyst chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry analyst, QC Chemistry analyst, Chemist, QC analyst physical QC Analyst, QC chemistry ,Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Chemist, QC analyst chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry