Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Our client based in Ringaskiddy, who design and manufacture specialist electronic equipment and are located on the bus route from Cork City, requires a Manufacturing Engineering Technician/Maintenance Technician to join their growing team. This is a full time, days only, permanent position in a state of the art production facility.
There is a generous salary on offer and an attractive benefits package which includes 27 days holidays, penison, healthcare, health insurance, educational assistance, profit share, canteen and MORE.
You will be joining a multi-national company that takes pride in their excellent training, work ethos and family friendly, inclusive working environment.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for sustaining the day-to-day maintenance of the SMT, PTH and Systems assembly equipment and manufacturing process procedures within the electronics manufacturing facility.
- Yield improvement: Perform monitoring of SMT, PTH & System assembly build quality, identify and resolve quality yield issues as required.
- Ensure equipment is maintained in safe working order, preventative maintenance schedules are adhered to and machine uptime is maximised.
- Working with Manufacturing, Product and Design Engineers on New Product Introductions (NPI) in relation to the timely ordering of stencils, jigs, fixtures and creating of equipment programs for SMT, PTH and Inspection equipment.
- Program and debug of computer controlled equipment
- Select, order and maintain machine spares in relation to equipment needs.
- Work with manufacturing Team leader on lean product flows and process improvements.
- Responsible for housekeeping of relevant work areas and spares storage areas.
- Operate with a Lean mind-set - identifying and minimising waste in all processes and from the greater Value Stream.
Do you have an electronics/mechanical/automation or similar qualification (Level 6)?
Do you come from an electronics manufacturing environment or have industrial factory maintenance experience?
If you are an excellent problem solver that can work in fast-paced environment with flexibility for constant changing priorities and this Manufacturing Engineering Technician job appeals to you then apply below by submitting your CV and I will contact you to discuss further.
PLEASE NOTE: you need to be an EU citizen, living in Ireland, to be eligible to apply for this job.
Lauren Crowe 086 1078054
You may have searched for: Manufacturing Engineering Technician job Cork, Maintenance Technician job Cork, Manufacturing Engineering Technician jobs Ireland, Electronic Engineer Technician jobs Cork, Mechanical Maintenance job Cork, Electrical Maintenance job Cork, Fitter job Cork, Factory Maintenance jobs Cork, Manufacturing Engineer job Cork