Our Client in Leitrim is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
* Provide technical expertise and leadership in the area of process and equipment development i.e. equipment / process control and monitoring
* Provide design support and programming for PLC's, motion control, vision applications, robotic systems and PC controlled equipment
* Provide technical expertise to manufacturing process and technology development activities
* Monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation where relevant. (CE compliance of equipment)
* Ensure completion of appropriate and relevant documentation within area(s) of responsibility
* Co-ordinate the introduction and implementation of new technologies and equipment to the manufacturing operation
The applicant must have a minimum 5 years' experience with Equipment Automation, Software, or related experience with B.Eng in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline and a minimum of 4 years' experience with Software or related experience
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.