Our client based in Leitrim are currently recruiting for Manufacturing Engineers to join the team!
Role and Responsibilities;
* Provide technical expertise and leadership in the area of process and equipment development
* Provide design support and programming for PLC's, motion control, vision applications, robotic systems and PC controlled equipment
* Provide technical expertise to manufacturing process and technology development activities
* Monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation where relevant.
* Ensure completion of appropriate and relevant documentation within area(s) of responsibility
* Co-ordinate the introduction and implementation of new technologies and equipment to the manufacturing operation
* Minimum 5 years' experience with Equipment Automation, Software, or related experience with B.Eng in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline
* Minimum of 4 years' experience with Software or related experience
* Specific Experience in Allen Bradley/Siemens/Omron/ PLC programming and integration
* Experience with servo controllers (Bosch / FESTO / AB / IAI), vision system integration, motion applications & HMI products
* Some experience with Robotics (DENSO / ABB / EPSON) is advantageous
* Desired knowledge in the following: Object oriented programming, C#, VB.Net, VB 6, PLC, C++, Lab View programming
* Experience in a regulated environment (ISO / TS)
* SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, java and database design desirable
* Effective leader ability with drive and enthusiasm
* Proven communication, project management and analytical skills are important
* 3D modelling experience (Solidworks, Autocad Inventor)
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.