Our Client, based in Ringaskiddy requires a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position, days only, Monday-Friday with a multinational production facility who have been based in Cork for over 40 years designing and manufacturing high reliability electronic equipment and solutions.
The role would suit someone from an electronics manufacturing background with good technical knowledge, SMT, PTH and NPI experience and someone who is willing to take a hands-on approach in the role.
Some of your duties will include:
- Support the production of electronic circuit card assemblies, with SMT, Selective solder, Aqueous cleaning and Conformal Coating processes, ensuring equipment and processes are operating to specification.
- Support the Mechanical assembly of motion controllers with automated torque drivers and Laser marking, ensuring equipment and processes are operating to specification.
- Work closely with production and other departments to meet customer deliveries.
- Ensure all manufacturing assembly processes and procedures are designed to meet product quality, throughput, cost and EHS requirements.
- Identifying and improving assembly processes with the use of Lean tools.
- Provide training on processes and equipment as required.
- Design and implement appropriate safe product handling solutions.
- Understand, Use and improve in house Procedures.
- Assist other sites with product costings and assembly solutions as required.
- Develop preventative maintenance and spares programs for manufacturing equipment to ensure maximum uptime.
- EO review, approval and implementation.
If you have a Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Production, Electronic or other related engineering discipline and at least 3 years manufacturing engineering experience in an electronics assembly environment AND if you are based in Ireland and eligible to work in Ireland without a visa, please apply today by submitting your CV for immediate consideration.
Contact: Lauren Crowe 086 1078054