Waterford - Perm
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing (Controls) Engineer to join a world renowned, market leading Healthcare Company in the South East of Ireland with responsibility for executing projects successfully, on time and within budget, in a fast paced, multi-disciplined, cross-functional team environment.
- days position. Attractive salary and benefits package
You will be joining a highly sought-after company and will be working within a friendly and supportive team. This is a company where you will gain incredible experience with excellent opportunities to progress your career as the Company is currently in expansion mode.
- Provide Technical support and technical reference expertise to manufacturing and outside vendors in developing technical solutions for vision inspection technologies.
- Provide technical and vision core competency support to Global Operations and Engineering
- Project Management - support of capital projects within the Plant to drive increased volume and decreased cost across multiple manufacturing processes
- Provide Technical specification documents to external vendors for the purpose of trending and design/ build of new manufacturing equipment
- Manage production and the introduction of new technology through team leadership
- Support product, platform and cost improvement programs by delivering qualified vision systems. Interface with Engineering, SQA, QA and Operations to successfully validate software systems. Author and execute associated validation documents.
- Relevant Engineering degree ideally Electrical Engineering
- 3 years relevant experience in an FDA regulated Medical Device manufacturing environment
- Experience with PLC- Allen Bradley, Siemens
- Practical knowledge of machine vision systems
- PLC Software Development
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/