Manufacturing - Engineer
Very unique opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with medical device experience to join an expanding manufacturing facility in Waterford.
The Manufacturing Engineer monitors the quality and efficiency performance of value streams and provides support in driving continuous improvement through process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem-solving.
What is in it for you?
- Days role, flexible working hours & early finish on a Friday!
- This is a great unique opportunity to expand your skillset in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business. You will get exposure and experience in a lot of different areas being one of the experienced Manufacturing Engineers onsite.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
- Friendly, inclusive and collaborative working environment.
- A family feel culture but has the support of a larger global organisation
- Onsite parking and canteen facilities
- Design, installation and validation of automated production lines.
- Process Optimisation
- Lead root cause investigations of value stream issues.
- Drive improvements in manufacturing metrics.
- Apply and apply lean manufacturing principles along with driving continuous improvement projects.
- Hold a Level 8 qualification in mechanical engineering, manufacturing or similar qualification.
- 4 years experience in a manufacturing setting preferably a high volume facility.
- Medical device experience is desirable.
- ASO certified, green belt preferred.
- Able to work as part of a team in different departments.
- Systematic troubleshooting skills.
- CAD experience desirable
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn for more information on the position.