Full-time and permanent position with fantastic company!
My client is conveniently located within commuting distance from Cork, Tipperary, and parts of Limerick. This is a full-time and permanent position offering exceptional benefits along with your salary.
This is your opportunity to join a globally recognized company with a supportive family feel. While in this role you will be working at their EU headquarters where personal and professional development are fostered.
Key elements of the job:
- Have a keen eye for streamlining manufacturing process.
- Utilize your LEAN process improvement skills to identify any opportunities for improvement of equipment layout or work areas.
- Work collaboratively with the Equipment & Maintenance Engineers to ensure that all machinery is working at optimal output.
- Contribute to improvement efforts such as CAPA programs, material reviews and Plant Safety initiatives.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors Degree (Level 8) in Engineering
-Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering, Mechanical / Chemical Engineering or a similar.
- At least 3 years in a similar Manufacturing Engineering position where you were involved in technical projects.
- A background in Pharma/Biopharmaceutical/Biotech or chemical processing equipment design is highly preferred.
- Certified Green Belt in LEAN and Six Sigma Manufacturing.
- Additional certifications in Manufacturing Technology would be desirable but not essential.
The right fit!
The ideal candidate for this role will enjoy working for a multinational with a close and friendly feel. You'll be working on a diverse team of engineering from all over the world and liaising with your colleagues in America and other Irish sites.
The Application process
If you're interested in this role, PLEASE APPLY TODAY! We can discuss the job and company in more detail before the CV does into the client to ensure that the job, work environment and salary are exactly what you're looking for in your next career move.
Once your CV is with my client, your first round interview will be done via phone/Skype and upon successfully completing that you will be brought onsite for one face-to-face interview and tour.
If you have additional questions before you apply, please get in touch with me on 086.041.8739!
Consultant: Marchon Monroe