Our client, a leading multinational life science company in Waterford, are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a permanent contract.
* Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting measurement programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
* Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
* Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
* Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
* Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. .
* Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
* Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
* Supports hand over of new projects and processed from NPI Team.
* Proactively investigate, define, propose and deliver continuous improvements for processes, accompanied by the appropriate level of investment appraisal.
* Preparation of action sheets for Existing Customer Changes (ECNs) and responsibility for ensuring all changes are implemented in a timely manner.
* When assigned, become project lead on new process introduction projects including interaction with Customer and all internal departments within the company
* Preparation of In-house Drawings and CAD support for Engineering team where applicable.
* 3-5 years' experience working in a regulated manufacturing industry
* Strong technical competence and comprehensive understanding of manufacturing technologies in a high volume regulated environment
* Third level qualification in science or engineering
* Self-directed and highly motivated with the ability to prioritize and make decisions.
* Strong personal accountability for project throughout its lifecycle.
Consultant: Leo Cordingley - 086 049 5443
Other jobs you may have searched for include: Manufacturing Engineer, Project Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing, Process, Waterford, Wexford, Kilkenny, Tipperary