Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Rapidly growing, Multi-national precise measurement company in Dublin currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer for their rapidly growing Dublin facility. With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects.
- Support manufacturing processes and provide process improvements to existing products
- To define and validate manufacturing process for upgrade products or new products
- Support mechanical / electrical assembly jigs, fixtures and purpose-built test equipment
- Process analysis and product quality reporting
- Work closely with other engineers to drive quality standards and improvements
- Work closely with product designers to ensure the product is designed for assembly.
- Hold a degree in mechanical / production engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in use of problem-solving techniques
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a mid/high volume manufacturing environment.
If you have any questions Call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with me LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/