Role: Manufacturing Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a large Cork based multinational medical device company. This employer of choice offers fantastic career progression as well as very attractive salary & benefits package.
- The improvement and problem solving of manufacturing issues using Six-Sigma tools.
- Providing technical leadership on all product and process issues.
- Line performance monitoring.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation
- Leading technical improvements under the businesss Continuous Improvement Program (CIP)
- Process validation for products and processes.
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members and 3rd party Vendors.
- Observing the Quality Management Systems requirements on site at all times.
- Level 8 degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-4 years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team
- If you have any questions text/ Call Cillian on 086 4648426
- Connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/