Role: Manufacturing Engineer
What does the role involve?
As Manufacturing Engineer you'll be working as part of the engineering team to support & manage project delivery, focusing on areas such as:
- Design manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation.
- Design arrangements of machines within plant facilities.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in compliance and regulations
- Co-ordinate the planning and execution of line trials, data recording and analyses and the security of line samples
- Provide technical back-up as required to resolve validation and process issues.
What will this job do for you:
You'll receive a very competitive base salary and benefits package and a chance to join a company big on professional development who believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working.
- Have you got a Degree in Engineering or related field?
- Do you have 2+ years experience or equivalent combination of education and/ or experience.
- Prior experience creating CNC code for machining complex components in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot (problem solve & 8D) and resolve manufacturing process issues, develop and implement detailed project plans, develop and institute cost improvement programs, and be able to apply engineering and quality principles in support of manufacturing.
Your next step:
If you have any questions about this role, feel free to reach out to:
Call/ Text: Cillian 086 4648426
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/