Role: Manufacturing Engineer
This is a fabulous opportunity to progress in your career and join one of the world's leading medical technology companies and work on products that make a real difference to patient's quality of life.
What does the role involve?
As Manufacturing Engineer you'll be working as part of the engineering team to support & manage project delivery, focusing on areas such as:
- Design manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation.
- Design arrangements of machines within plant facilities.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in compliance and regulations
- Co-ordinate the planning and execution of line trials, data recording and analyses and the security of line samples
- Provide technical back-up as required to resolve validation and process issues.
What will this job do for you:
You'll receive a very competitive base salary and benefits package and a chance to join a company big on professional development who believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working.
- Have you got a Degree in Engineering?
- Do you have 4+ years experience in a manufacturing/project/process engineering role in medical device or an ISO regulated industry?
- You will hold a relevant Engineering degree with prior experience working closely with customers. To hit the ground running in this challenging & exciting role you will need to have that mixture of technical ability along with a highly collaborative mind-set and strong communication/ people skills.
Your next step:
If you have any questions about this role, feel free to reach out to:
Call/ Text: Cillian 086 4648426
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/