My client is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer (CIVIL) to join their manufacturing facility.
* Engaging with a Team and Management to deliver a high quality product on time and on budget.
* Proven ability in Setting out projects
* Liaising with Design and Scheduling departments to maximise capacity capabilities
* Using a range of computer packages for production drawings
* Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals from infrastructure sectors.
* Resolving design and production issues.
* Scheduling material and equipment requirements for manufacture.
* Ensuring projects run smoothly
* Civil engineering degree
* 3-4 years' experience
* Setting out and site experience essential.
Skills and Qualities
* Sound mathematical and technical skills.
Job; Civil; Engineer; Manufacturing; Concrete; Building; Industry
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please do not hesitate to contact Jennifer on 0567775550 and apply below.