Manufacturing Co-ordinator Kildare
My client, a multinational manufacturing company, based in Kildare, is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Co-ordinator to join their Manufacturing/Production Department.
This is a well-established, premier, food related, manufacturing company that has been operating for over 50 years with a worldwide customer base.
Roles in this company do not come up often and it is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Coordinator to utilise their knowledge and expand their skill set in a fast paced, growing organisation.
The duties for the Manufacturing Coordinator include:
- Co-ordinate with warehouse staff to ensure sufficient component and secondary stock is on site to meet daily production requirements.
- Co-ordinate with the Supply Chain Department and warehouse staff to ensure that all product not required for immediate shipment to customers are transferred to external warehouse.
- Work with the Supply Chain Department, forklift drivers, and transport company to ensure that all customer requirements are loaded on time and in full.
- Draw up the Picking list, as advised by the Supply Chain Department, to allow the loading of customer loads.
- Maintain all shipping documentation.
- Document control is essential to a smooth production process and is necessary to meet auditory obligations. The person appointed to this role will be responsible for maintenance of production records.
- Maintain production reports (Excel).
- Monitor comments entered to quality system to track issues and concerns.
- Monitor error browsers and resolve issues as they arise.
The Skills necessary for the Manufacturing Co-ordinator include but are not limited to:
Previous experience in a Supply Chain Co-ordination or Production Co-ordination role
Strong IT skills
Previous ERP experience
Attention to detail
Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
Good organisational skills
Ability to work well with suppliers, customers and other departments in the organisation
If you feel that you fulfil the above requirements please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.