Managing Pharmacist - North County Dublin
FRS Recruitment are currently seeking a Managing Pharmacist in for North County Dublin. You must have drive and passion to join a dedicated team of employees to help in growing one of Ireland's most successful and rapidly growing pharmacy group.
We are looking for a MPs who are eager to see the pharmacy grow and implement new ideas and plans for its future.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI and holding a MPSI.
- Minimum of 4 years+ experience working in a Community Pharmacy.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills, with a keen interest in business development.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment
- Strong collaborative and leadership capabilities are essential
Senior Chemist, Senior Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Managing Pharmacist
For further details, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856