Managers and Team Leaders needed
Managers and Team Leaders needed in Wexford!
Are you an experienced Social Care Practitioner or Nurse? Are you looking to advance your career and enhance your skills in the area of Intellectual Disabilities? Do you want to work within a supportive culture focused on compassion, quality care and continuous development?
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, Contact us today!
Due to their exceptional growth in the sector, my client is looking for Managers and Team Leaders to join their exceptional teams in Wexford. My Client provides care to individuals with intellectual disabilities, mental ill health, dementia, acquired brain injury, and complex needs throughout Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, England, and Isle of Man. If you are interested in working in partnership with families and service user's supporting and promoting positive inclusion and quality of life, and you meet the requirements below, we would love to hear from you!
- Managers - Wexford
- Team Leaders - Wexford
- Professional qualification in Social Work/Applied Social Studies OR First or Second Level Nursing OR Degree in the Health and Social Care Suite OR QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Services OR Degree in Youth & Community work
- 2 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with Social Work/Applied Social Studies or Nursing qualifications
- 3 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with a Degree or QCF qualification as listed above
- 3 year's experience in a supervisory or management role in the area of health and social care.
- Full valid driving license on application and access to own transport on appointment.
- Professional qualification in Social Work/Applied Social Studies or First or Second Level Nursing or Occupational Therapy AND knowledge of the intellectual disability/autism group
- Candidates with Social Work/Applied Social Studies/Occupational Therapy should be registered with CORU at the time of appointment.
- Candidates with Nursing Qualifications should be registered with NMBI at the time of appointment.
- 2 year's paid experience in the intellectual disability/autism field AND at least one of the follow qualifications;
Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care Suite
HND in any discipline
QCF/NVQ Level 3 in the Health and Social Care Suite
QQI/FETEC Level 5-8 Major Award in the Health and Social Care Suite
QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care
AVCE in Health and Social Care
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1449043 for more information.