Manager - HFS
Currently, we are recruiting an Investor Services Manager to join an established organisation in Galway on a permanent full-time basis.
This is a career building role within an organisation that will provide you with room to grow and a career path to follow. The job is a client facing position and as a result, the company is seeking an ambitious, bright and technically strong candidate with a proven track record within Financial Services at building relationships and leading a team.
Below is a more details breakdown of the role. If you have three years + Hedge Fund Services (HFS) experience and 12 months + management of a team of 3 or more - I want to hear from you. The fantastic location of Galway awaits!
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Manage a team of Transfer Agency Administrators and oversee their work to ensure it is of the highest quality standards
- Ensure that the team operates efficiently, adheres to procedures and best practice
- Schedule, allocate and review work of team members for accuracy and completeness
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop staff to ensure a fully functioning team capable of meeting the department's objectives
- Ensure that Investor Services deliverables set out in Service Level Agreements are achieved
- Liaise with clients to identify and implement service requirements to ensure best in class service
- Encourage a programme of continuous improvement for the team to either mitigate risks or improve client experiences
- Attend new business meetings for existing clients seeking to set up new funds
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Have a minimum of 4-6 years in fund administration with a least 2 years at management level
- Hold a third level qualification in a business/finance related area
- Have a good working knowledge of Hedge Fund Transfer Agency life-cycle, including AML
To apply, please submit your most recent CV for immediate consideration for the attention of Bernadette Sisson.