Manager - CFO Advisory
My client, one of the Big 4 firms, is looking to hire an Manager on a permanent basis, to join their CFO Advisory Services team in Dublin.
CFO Advisory Services team supports clients in delivering accounting and regulatory change and in implementing finance transformation. This amazing team operates across a global network and in Ireland has a dedicated department focusing on Financial Services clients.
You will play a key role in managing the development of new and existing client relationships and delivering a first-class customer experience on high-profile engagements.
Some of your daily tasks will include research and resolution of technical accounting and/or regulatory issues; Work with client financial and regulatory reporting teams to help deliver financial information and to improve reporting processes; provide technical support to ad-hoc accounting and regulatory queries from clients and internal staff in other service lines and across EMEIA; Assist clients with the implementation of new or revised accounting standards, support the planning, execution and delivery of engagements including financial transformations.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or another appropriate academic major.
- ACA or ACCA certification.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm, and/or industry experience within banking, aircraft leasing, wealth and asset management or insurance.
- Excellent project management skills with experience in finance transformation.
- Excel Macro Programming experience desirable.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership.
- Integrity within a professional environment.
In return, you can expect a competitive remuneration package and an excellent career opportunity within a high growth and collaborative environment. This opportunity will allow you to apply your financial accounting, regulatory reporting or change expertise in the advisory space, work on a variety of projects and offer you flexibility and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV to Monica Bergmann