We are seeking a commercially focused Management Accountant for a North Kerry based manufacturing client. You will work in a in high volume, low cost manufacturing environment producing monthly management accounts and managing the company's finances. Senior management opportunity available for the successful candidate.
Outline of the role:
- Reporting and preparation of monthly accounts, managing company finances, preparation of cashflows, budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for all ledgers, ensuring on time payments and collections,
- Ensuring timely completion and filing of all returns required by Revenue, CSO, etc.
- Balance Sheet Back- up reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Responsible for orderly organising and filing of all documentation pertaining to the department and any GDPR requirements.
- Supervising weekly payroll and monitoring of hours worked for all employees, knowledge of payroll and time recording systems and legislation would be an advantage.
- Monitoring and reporting on production efficiencies, stock management and safeguarding companys assets.
- Leading role in cost control in all departments and with suppliers, identify potential savings and implementing same.
- Preparation of price proposals for new products.
- Reviewing and agreeing supplier and customer contracts.
- Assisting with the implementation of ERP and information systems that will meet the companys requirements and the needs of various departments
- Monitoring and reporting KPIs to Management and other departments and preparation of ad hoc reports
- Active role in HR - e.g. employee handbook, disciplinary issues
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 3 years plus experience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Excel
- Proactive attitude to implementing solutions and problem solving
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
If you are seeking a position that will offer career advancements opportunities, we would like to hear from you. There is a Senior Finance opportunity available with the client in due course.
Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143395 for further details.