This role offers a mix of reporting, commercial and financial control experience and will provide the right person an excellent environment in which to gain experience and grow their career.
- Assist in the preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts for the company/country.
- Manage the month end close process along with various reconciliations and analysis.
- Manage the accounting and reporting for several key accounts.
- Working with Key Account Managers, provide reporting, support and analysis for your allocated key accounts.
- Be part of the annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Prepare, analyse, and report key monthly KPI's to the Group.
- Play a role in managing and policing internal controls and perform occasional spot checks on sites for items such as cash and stock.
- Assist in both internal and external audit work for the Company and Group.
- Be responsible for certain compliance activities for statutory returns.
- Systems: Navision, Coupa and OneStream - learn, use and develop the efficient use of the systems.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Advanced competence in using Excel.
- Ideally, 1/2 years PQE industry experience.
- Experience in the preparation of monthly management accounts, ideally in a multinational reporting environment.
- Monthly results reporting experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent financial and analytical experience a must. Attention to detail in this role is important.
Hybrid - 2 days from home / 3 days in spacious open plan offices in Citywest, Dublin 24