We are currently seeking to recruit an Accountant based in Wexford. The successful candidate, together with the Finance Team, will be responsible for developing current procedures to bring the company forward in a post Covid environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:-
- Monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts. Reporting suite for both internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of annual financial accounts whilst preparing and maintaining a detailed audit file, managing year end audit process
- Ensure accuracy of all statutory returns including bi-monthly vat returns and payroll returns to revenue
- Preparation of detailed annual budgets in conjunction with management and monitor performance against these budgets, re forecasting of each quarter as appropriate
- Together with the Finance Team, manage accounts payable, receivable, credit control and wages functions
- Work with Finance Team to ensure a robust control environment is in place
- Have a clear understanding of how the role brings value to the business
- Must be capable of understanding the drivers of performance within the business and it related impact on Finance
- This role provides a valuable resource to all areas of the business and therefore must have proven ability to work with and build relationships with a diverse management team
- Detail focused with excellent technical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills including excel and data analytics
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send an updated CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided.