We are seeking an ambitious, experienced Management Accountant for our client to cover a maternity leave, initially for a 6-month period with the possibility of extension. The successful candidate will play an integral part of the finance team in assisting the Financial Controller with weekly and month end duties with a particular emphasis on our purchasing function and in analysing large volumes of project data and variances.
The role will be involved dealing with multiple departments daily. You will need to be a strong problem solver to excel in this role with excellent attention to detail ability.
The position can be based either in the Kerry or Limerick office with WFH initially.
Main responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Weekly Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
- Monthly Intrastat Returns
- Manage plant costs and accruals with Fleet Manager
- Assist with project reconciliations at month end to Weekly P&L
- Generate weekly and monthly GRN accruals for review
- Oversee the PO System and review PO administrator reports
- Maintenance of Timesheet System and point of contact for support
- Provide support to the Financial Controller including ah-hoc duties as required
- Assisting with posting of invoices and reconciling supplier accounts as required
- Responsible for maintenance of data integrity on the Purchase Order System within Sage 200, ensuring orders are closed off promptly and all costing items are accurate
- Issuing accurate and timely weekly & monthly reports
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations, accruals, and prepayments reconciliations
- Qualified Accountant with 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of monthly management accounts, ideally within the industry. Project Analysis / Variance analysis would be a distinct advantage.
- Timesheet Systems user set ups and configurations experience desirable.
- Experience using Sage 200, particularly Purchasing & Stock Controlsimilar package.
- Advanced excel skills including the use of Pivot Tables & advanced formulas.
- Knowledge of Purchasing Metrics & Reporting and GRN accruals.
- A proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and demonstrate initiative.
- A calm and professional attitude, especially when working under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Problem solver with a solutions mindset.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & organisational skills.
Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995 for further details.