An established Kerry based company is seeking to recruit a Management Accountant for their finance department at for their Tralee head office. The client is in operation over 40 years and has established itself as a major player in their sector.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and the Finance Director, you will be responsible for key areas of the management accounting for the Group and will play a leading role in financial planning, analysis, and reporting. The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts pack and reports to strict deadlines
- Managing the Groups cost control systems and identifying savings in conjunction with the commercial and operations teams
- Cashflow forecasting and reporting for the Group
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Preparation of annual accounts and coordination with external auditors
- VAT and other tax reporting to Revenue
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis and oversee the AP function
- Identify and implement process improvements in the finance department
- Maintain and identify improvements to the Groups internal controls
- Provide financial support and analysis to the directors and the senior management team
- A qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a management or financial accounting role in a commercial organisation
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Commercial awareness with the ability to interpret, analyse and summarise information in such a way for management to make decisions
- Excellent oral and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all staff levels within the Group
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills with the ability to operate to deadlines
- Pro-active Can Do attitude
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Flexible and adaptable to change
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits based on experience.
If you are seeking to advance your career in industry, please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995.