Kerry based manufacturing company is seeking a Management Accountant for its operations. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA) with 2 years+ experience in financial / management reporting.
- Advanced excel skills with analytical experience is essential
- Project Management experience is advantageous.
- Ability to cut through ambiguity, to listen, challenge & be a team player.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills adopting an enquiring approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with people.
- Manufacturing/ Engineering industry experience would be desirable
- Coordinating the execution and subsequent review of sales projectsresults, confirming actual cost and checking deviations from project budget costs.
- Reviewing standard costs versus actual costs and following up with purchasing team to determine why variances are arising.
- Ensuring all department reports are issued in accordance with deadlinesweekly/monthly variance reports, productivity, attendance, earnings and overtime reports.
- Uncovering process improvements and efficiencies; develop analytic tools and techniques to control costs and improve financial reporting; analysing trends.
- Reviewing costings and analysing various cost centres across the business to ensure the most cost-effective processes are in place.
- Providing planning and cost controlling support for all projects quantify impact.
- Representing costing department on both internal and cross- functional project teams.
- Responsible for stock valuation, stock planning and ensuring stock is correctly recorded.
- Fixed asset accounting with responsibility for maintenance and control of register.
- Assisting with preparation of financial information for internal and external auditors.
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting for Liebherr Parent Company.
- Ad-hoc reporting as required.