Maintenance Technician (Shifts)
My client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician (mechanical&electrical) to join their long standing manufacturing company who supply the world's leading food brands based in Co.Kildare.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out the execution of the preventive maintenance and condition based program.
- Providing maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records, produce performance reports and participating in continuous improvement follow up.
- Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting.
- Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, also pneumatic and hydraulic control systems.
- Technical support for the plant facilities and services, including compressed air, refrigeration and steam.
- Performance of PM routines.
Key Experience & Skills
- Possess relevant trade qualification.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar role in regulated manufacturing environment (outside of an apprenticeship)
- Knowledge and experience in Maintenance strategy, Maintenance organisation and systems.
- Good PC Skills also required.
- Possess mechanical and electrical maintenance experience and/or qualifications.
- Excellent awareness and experience in relation to Quality, Health & Safety.
- Be familiar with planned preventive maintenance.
- Experienced in fault finding and problem solving.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of high-speed mechanical systems, electrical systems, automation and PLC control systems.
If you hold relevant qualifications and experience for the position described above and would be interested in hearing more on the full job spec, salary and benefits please apply through the link below with your CV and contact Jennifer on 0860843991